Support for foster carers
How will we help you?
We have a reputation for providing unrivalled levels of support for our foster carers. Our carers receive all the training and support they need to feel confident that they are meeting the individual needs of their foster child.
Our support includes:
- Help at any time of the day or night from our experienced, highly qualified team
- High quality, ongoing training with development opportunities
- Your own dedicated and experienced placement manager
- Monthly supervision and consultation to make sure you’re getting on well
- Advice and support on managing difficult behaviour
- Annual foster carer reviews
- A generous weekly fostering allowance to cover all the child’s expenses
- Support Groups for our carers’ own children
- Activity days and participation groups for all children linked to AFA
- Friendly, local staff who know who you are
Find out more about why you should choose AFA Fostering to help you to become a foster carer.
Get in touch
Already a foster carer?
We’d love to hear from experienced foster carers too. Find out more about transferring fostering agencies.