Support for foster parents
How will we help you?
We have a reputation for providing unrivalled levels of support for our foster parents. You will receive all the training and support you need to feel confident that you are meeting the individual needs of your foster child.
Our support includes:
- Help at any time of the day or night from our experienced, highly qualified team
- High quality, ongoing training with development opportunities
- Your own dedicated and experienced fostering social worker
- Monthly supervision and consultation to make sure you’re getting on well
- Advice and support on managing difficult behaviour
- Annual foster parent reviews
- A generous weekly fostering allowance to cover all the child’s expenses
- Support Groups for our foster parents’ own children
- Activity days and participation groups for all children linked to AFA
- Friendly, local staff who know who you are
Find out more about why you should choose AFA Fostering to help you to become a foster parent.
Get in touch
Already a foster parent?
We’d love to hear from experienced foster parents too. Find out more about transferring fostering agencies.